And now, time for something completely different (and slightly self-indulgent). It’s been awhile since I’ve done a good old blog tag, so thanks Audrey from Brunch at Audrey’s for nominating me in the versatile blog award! The general gist is that you have to share seven things about yourself, which I always find interesting to read on other blogs. In fact, I made a post covering thirty facts about me awhile ago, but I’ll try not to repeat things I’ve already mentioned. Without further adieu…
2. I’m a total hoarder. I’m pretty sure this one’s hereditary, because my grandma literally has rooms of stuff stashed away in her home. Anyway, my hoarding extends to make up, stationery, random bits of paper… Needless to say, it’s becoming a real epidemic.
3. It’s almost impossible for me to fall asleep in public places. Call me paranoid, but I don’t get how some people can sleep on the train! How the heck do they know when to wake up in time for their stop? Don’t even get me started on people who shamelessly sleep at uni… Personally, I’d rather not become Facebook famous haha.
4. I’ve only ever travelled within Asia and Australia. I’m definitely not as well-travelled as I’d like to be, since life’s always getting in the way. Nevertheless visiting Europe and America’s on the top of my bucket list, even though I don’t have plans for it in the foreseeable future.
5. I’m really squeamish. Whether someone tries to tickle me or touch my neck, I freak out. Just a word of warning – don’t even try touching me. Not because I hate it, but because I might actually end up punching you in the face.
6. I’m obsessed with thrifting. In fact, I’m pretty sure my closet is made up of more thrifted clothes than new ones by now.
7. I’ve probably been learning Japanese for eight years now. And despite studying it for that long, I could hardly say I’m very fluent in it. That being said, continuing classes in uni was probably one of the best decisions I’ve made. It’s always cool to be able to say you know another language, and I’ve definitely picked up some useful study tips as a result (would anyone be interested in a post about that, by the way?)
I’m tagging Philippa from Cocoskies, Tannya from Tanaditya… aaand anyone who happens to be reading and wants to do it, because I’m a cop out. Does anyone out there share one of my weird quirks? Let me know!