If you hadn’t already guessed it, I spend a fair amount of time on the internet. While I attribute this to my blog and the fact that I need to go online to study, I’m seriously starting to think it’s becoming an unhealthy habit that can only result in my mediocre eyesight and lack of social life! Anyway, why not put it to good use for once? I already use the Pocket app religiously for reading articles on the go, so I thought I’d share the love and list some online things that I’ve been liking lately:
- Thirteen Thirtyfive by Dillon. I only recently heard this song on a Youtube video, but haven’t stopped listening to it on repeat since!
- I’m pretty sure everything on Mr. Printables is intended for kids, but it has blown my mind. Since discovering it, I somehow think that making these 3D letters and animal pompoms is completely necessary…
- Two words – funnel cakes. While it’s unlikely that I’ll have the real deal at a carnival anytime soon, I’m definitely keen on trying the recipe at home!
- I feel like I’m a bit late on the bandwagon, but the Humans of New York Facebook page is incredible. While there’s also an official blog, I really think that half the fun is in browsing the witty comments section.
- If you’d like snippets of history on your timeline, the History in Pictures twitter feed was made for you.
- Recently I made vanilla panna cotta with strawberries, and oh my word it was amazing! In case you were wondering the recipe’s here, and it’s actually surprisingly simple.
- T2 just came out with an apple crumble tea, and the sound of it alone is making me salivate!
- Have you seen the Youtube channel Tastemade yet? Anyway, every video in this beverage series is complete and utter food (drink?) porn.
- This interactive site makes me want to visit New York City even more, if that was even possible.
If you have any interesting links to share with me, feel free to do so! I’m always on the lookout for tidbits to cure my boredom, so they would be much appreciated. Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend ahead of you!