Even though I’m probably getting way ahead of myself here, I seriously can’t wait for spring to arrive. While the weather in Sydney has been behaving with temperatures of over 20°C this week, it just isn’t the same until the months switch over! Until then, I’ll continue to feel weird about donning summer dresses and bare legs while it’s still officially winter… Anyway, with the new season comes an annual cleanup and wardrobe overhaul, so here are some picks that may or may not be directly related to spring:
1. Anthropologie Wish Tree Jewellery Holder – In my dreams, right? We don’t even have Anthropologie in Australia, but considering that this tree looks like a work of art I think it’d be worth every penny. Plus, does anyone else think it’d make a gorgeous variation on a Christmas tree?
2. Windsor Smith Lily Sandal – My sandal collection currently consists of one pair, so I feel like this is a much-needed addition to my closet! I do love a good clunky shoe, and these would add height without looking too ‘prissy’, for lack of a better word.
6. Need Supply Co Rockland Backpack – My current uni bag is about to rip at the seams, so this looks like the perfect replacement in terms of cuteness and functionality. In fact, I think backpacks in general are great, seeing as I like being handsfree when I’m out and about!
7. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm – There’s no rhyme or reason as to why I want this, really. After looking up the endless benefits of cleansing balms over regular facial washes, I just feel like I need to give in to the hype and try it!
8. Modcloth Best Friends Fur-Ever Mug – The cold weather may be on its way out, but that doesn’t mean I’m giving up my cups of tea any time soon. I’m not even much of a cat lady, but this may be the cutest mug I’ve ever seen…
9. ASOS Handcuff Ditsy Bracelet – I love jewellery that attracts a second look, and the quirky detail of this bracelet does just that. When it’s warmer I also tend towards dainty jewellery, since there’s nothing worse than that sticky feeling you get from wearing heavier pieces!
So, what are your picks for the new season? Regardless of where you are I think it’s that time of year when everyone is bored of their current weather situation, so it’s nice to get excited about new seasonal items for change. Anyway, I hope you’re having a great week so far!